Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Interest Rates Up again

Bonds were hit hard yesterday and are trading slightly higher this morning. Traders will be listening to three Regional Fed Presidents speeches today. Their comments could provide for some volatility mid-day.

More importantly much attention is focused on Friday’s jobs report. Given the volatility of this report and the recent hurricanes anything is possible and we expect this report to be a market mover.

Rates remain on an upward trend. For those of you who are looking to buy a home...hurry and lock your rates in.

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger blogsurfer said...

Hi Portland Real Est e, I came across your site while doing a search on courses on real estate. Although you didn't have exactly what I'm looking for, your site did provide for quite an interesting read. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger sdfsbo said...

Hello: Portland Real Est e, I was looking for some information on real estate and found your site. I am sure you know how it is when you start to read a interesting post…most time you just have to read it all. Bottom line, I have enjoyed reading your Blog. I have you bookmarked for the future. I am doing a little test to see how many people actually read these posts. So, for the next few weeks anyone who visits my Blog, I will send a great 90+ page search engine optimization ebook! Yes, this is a not strings attached deal. Plus, if you have an above average real estate website, you should apply for our free real estate website award at
http://www.web-site-award-winning.com Well, off again in search of the info I seek . Thanks for the read!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home